Monday, January 30, 2012

#26 watch an NFl game in person




Well, what could be more NFL than the pro-bowl??

On Sunday, I went to the pro-bowl in Hawaii with my best friend on the island, Kristie. We had a blast, I was rooting for the AFC( go jets! and Dolphins!), while my friend rooted for the NFC (go Eagles!). It was a lot of fun. We had some good seats sitting right on the 50 yard mark. I did the wave. I stomped my feet at "We will, we will rock you!" and I even danced a little in my seat to the Black Eyed Peas.
It was the picture perfect moment of professional football. At least for me!

2 comments:

  1. lucky you!!
    we are Eagles fans here...tomorrow we have to root for the Giants at our friends house...
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am rooting for the Giants also tomorrow. But that is only because the patriots are evil! haha, thank you for the new follow!

      Delete