What you shall need:
- I can of crab meat drained and chopped (6 ounces)
- Cream cheese softened (4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons of light mayo
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped green onions
- 12 won ton wrappers
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray mini muffin tray with cooking oil ( or grease however you would like)
- In a bowl combine crab meat, cream cheese, mayo, green onions and fresh ground black pepper
- Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin tray. Then place mixture inside of each wonton wrapper; about a tablespoon of mixture for each. Then if needed, fold over edges
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until edges have browned.
- Eat deliciousness.