Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Okay- Go ahead and call me a hippy

BUT

I think I am going to try to go "Shampoo free".  I have been doing a lot of research on the internet about this topic and I think I am ready to commit.  I am going to start tomorrow and hopefully next week I can post an update.
I am doing this purely because I think it's better to not absorb chemicals if I can avoid it, and cutting shampoo and conditioner out of my life seems like one step in that direction.  Also, I have seen some women getting better results from their hair from not washing it, weirdly enough.
So I am taking the pledge to at least try, and if it doesn't work...well then I can go back to my corporate shampoo ways.


How many people have tried this?

1 comment:

  1. How'd that work out? I couldn't do that because I've always had the oiliest hair. I can't go a day without washing or I look like a scuz!

    ReplyDelete