Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back from the dead

Well it happened finally!

We just closed and moved into our new home in beautiful Georgia!  Sorry I have been missing in action, with the new baby and the new house and trying to unpack everything, it was a chore to even get the computer set up!


With the holiday's around the corner it's just been even more to do.  My husband and I have been doing a lot of traveling along with trying to get our house together.  Last week we drove up to New York to visit my mother and to get our fur baby back.  My mother is an angel and has been watching Lou since our move from Hawaii.  With me being pregnant and moving from place to place it was too much stress worrying about the cat who was freaking out about all the change.  The poor guy got shipped to NY on the longest trip ever for him.  He took it like a champ though and he adapted pretty well at my mom's place.  It's good to have him back!
Then, we spent Thanksgiving with my In Laws in South Florida.  We spent the week traveling up and down the East Coast.  I am SOOOO glad to be back at home so I can deal with...a mess.


And can you believe my baby is already over a month old? Because I can't! Time really has been flying.  I also have some recipes and some crafts up my sleeve once I am finished getting my bedroom in order. Apparently, organizing trumps crafts. Anyways, just thought I would poke my head back into my blog, let everyone know that A. I am alive B. My baby is still alive and C. That I will be back to my regular daily postings!

(Yes, my cat is larger than Zoe)

No comments:

Post a Comment