Monday, October 31, 2011

#80 Go on an amazing honeymoon and check some things off my bucket list!




After our wedding Anthony and I flew into L.A. and went aboard the Carnival Splendor. Hooray for cruises! This was probably one of the best ideas for a honeymoon. The best part of the cruise was that I could eat whatever I wanted to and everything was free! Well, everything was included in the price of your cabin.






The service we got on the Carnival Splendor was really awesome too! We had great waiters at our diner table and even our housekeeping was amazing. Our housing guy guy, Gadat was awesome, he knew our names and every time we walked out of our cabin he was always like..."Hello Mr. and Mrs. Laccetti! Have a good cruise day!" or something along those lines. And the best part of housekeeping?






I love those little guys. The housekeeping team would sneak them into our cabin during our dinner hours. They actually cleaned our room twice a day. They were pretty amazing. We were scheduled originally for three different ports, Cabo, Porta Vallarta, and Mazatlan. Unfortunately, all stops to Mazatlan have been banned from the Carnival family because of violence in port. They told us months before that port was cancelled so it wasn't a shocker when we got on the boat. Then, a hurricane was supposed to hit Porta Vallarta and Carnival cancelled that port too. So we ended up staying in Cabo for two says and going to La Paz.



The cruise was a lot of fun, we got to do and see a lot of things and I think I may have checked some more things off my bucket list!

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I am so envious of your honeymoon! I am about a year behind you! My boyfriend and I are planning an October wedding for 2012 and hopefully a honeymoon right after (I'm hoping to have my first job by them.) Hopefully we will be able to go somewhere just as beautiful as where you traveled to. I've never been on a cruise and it's on my bucket list. However the boyfriend hates them and refuses to go on one! :( Guess I'll have to find and excuse to go on one with my girlfriends?

    Thanks for following me! I'm a new follwer of yours!

    Madalyn

    www.madalynbamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprising the cruise wasn't that expensive. It's probably the cheapest vacation we have ever took together. Mexico is great because the booze are so cheap!

    ReplyDelete