Friday, January 13, 2012

1+1= 11 I am right, right?

New Years Eve 2012


Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each per­son must post 11 things about them­selves on their blog.
3. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post, and cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 peo­ple to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ You legit­i­mately have to tag 11 people.


Questions given to me from The Streeters Unlimited

1.  What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a lot of pet peeves. On the internet I die inside when someone uses "their", "there", and "they're" wrong. I am not the best at grammar, but that's like...grammar 101. Another one I have is when people say "Flusterated" instead of "frustrated". Lets keep in mind that one can be "flustered" but not "flusterated".

2. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Egypt! That's a place I want to go really, really, bad!

3. What is your favorite part about blogging?
Blogging is a stress reliever and time filler for me. My husband is gone a lot and I live in a place that is far away from my family and friends. I like to call it "My Blog World," where my internet friends keep me happy!

4.What is the toughest part about blogging for you?
My grammar! I am working on it, I promise.

5.What is your best organizing tip?
Throw things out! I have never been one for organizing but when you live in a city where apartments are small, you slowly learn some tricks. Plastic bins are your friends; they are great for staking as high as shit in your closet.

6.If you could pick any job that could be yours- what would it be?
I would love to be the President's financial advisor. I would get the country out of debt like no body's business. I keep tweeting Obama some ideas but he obviously doesn't respond. But seriously, the white house needs fundraising 101.

7. Favorite color?
Rainbow.

8.Favorite product on the market?
I have been using Elemis Body Sculpting and Lipo-Refining lotions for my cottage cheese legs. It works miracles! I have always been insecure about my legs and no matter how much I work out and try to tone I just can't get the results I want. FINALLY, I found a product where I can see a definite improvement.

9. Favorite phone App?
It's hard to pick a favorite so I will just throw out a few... Facebook, Foursquare, Family Feud, Pinterest, and Pocket God are my top Apps.

10.What is the best lesson you have learned in life?
You can do ANYTHING you put your mind and heart into. Don't listen to what other people say because this is YOUR life. 

11.What do you value the most in your life that isn't a material thing?
My husband. He is my biggest support system and my best friend. I never knew how great family could be until I married him.


So here's the deal...I have to pick 11 more people and ask them 11 different questions. Here are the chosen ones!




Your challenge, if you chose to accept it .... is to answer the following questions!
1. What is your greatest accomplishment?
2. The best advice you will give your future children (or already have given to your children)?
3. Where is your favorite place to go shopping?
4. What do you miss the most about your childhood?
5. Are you a dog or a cat person and why?
6. What is something that just irks you to no end?
7. Who loves orange soda?
8. Why do you blog?
9. What is your best advice for people who are just starting off in this "blogging world"?
10. What is your favorite home cooked meal?
11. What is one thing that is on your "Bucketlist"? 

So chip chip cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. Love your list! I'll have to check out those lotions! Pinterest is on my list of favorite apps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt, sadly I don't have 11 blogs that I could tag right now, so instead I'm going to just respond to it right here, right now. Hope that's acceptable.

    1. What is your greatest accomplishment?
    Graduating from college. I am the first person in my family to go to college right out of high school and actually stick it out and finish. To me, that is a huge accomplishment. I'm not exactly doing anything with it right now, but I have it and to me that's awesome.

    2. The best advice you will give your future children (or already have given to your children)?
    I'm sure over the years I'll have more wisdom for my children, but right now I think the best advice I could think of giving them is to be independent. I think my independence stemmed from my dad leaving when I was so young, but over the years I've learned that it's a great trait to have. When TJ is gone I obviously missed him, but I went on with life without being needy or reliant on others. If I couldn't hang out with a friend it wasn't the end of the world to me [like I saw in many others]. [Sorry this is scatterbrained and not well thought out, but I know what I mean so I hope you can see it, too.]

    3. Where is your favorite place to go shopping?
    I love Maurice's and The Buckle and Kohl's... all places that aren't in Hawaii.

    4. What do you miss the most about your childhood?
    Eating whatever I possibly could and never worrying about my weight. HA!

    5. Are you a dog or a cat person and why?
    I'd have to say a dog person. They seem more fun. But I get nervous around large dogs, so I want a little ankle biter! lol

    6. What is something that just irks you to no end?
    Reading people's grammar problems and using the incorrect words. I seriously want to call people up on the phone and say, "Fucking seriously?" My sister is pretty bad at it with texting. Sometimes I text back and just say, "Sorry, try again." I'm mean, but it seriously drives me crazy!

    7. Who loves orange soda?
    Not me.

    8. Why do you blog?
    I'm an English major and I just wanted an outlet for my writing. It's fun and relaxing and I love going back and seeing what I've written.

    9. What is your best advice for people who are just starting off in this "blogging world"?
    Blog for you. Don't worry about what everyone else is writing or what they think of you, just do it because you want to and keep it fun.

    10. What is your favorite home cooked meal?
    Mom's ham and bean soup with corn bread.
    Mom's chili.

    11. What is one thing that is on your "Bucketlist"?
    Write a book. I know what I want it to be about, but I'm struggling with format and starting and all the things you don't think about before you think about writing a book. Someday I will be a published author!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey! I wanted to put your link up here so other people could look too because I love your blog. And there is another one up there where she just started like...this week.
    <3 the buckle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo for throwing things out. :)
    Thanks for the tag, girl!

    ReplyDelete