Monday, January 16, 2012

A quick update for everyone!

The most recent photo of the Laccetti Family


I am going back to school to get my teaching degree. My program isn't very hard but it does require A LOT of reading. Last week was my first week of classes and I have pretty much been a hermit for the last couple of days trying to get done what I needed to do...and I am still not finished!

My adventures for the next couple of months may be little and far between with my school and work schedule. I am sorry but you will probably see a lot of book reviews and recipes, because it looks like cooking and reading is the only thing in my near future.

As I type this, I am thinking about my current recipe and book I just finished (laughs).


Anyone else going to school this semester? Any interesting classes being taken? I am taking an opera class this semester, which should definitely be "interesting"!


No comments:

Post a Comment