Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ok so it's been a while



The reason why I haven't been blogging is pictured above. This little sucker has had me either sleeping or throwing up for the past 3 weeks. I think it is starting to pass though because I have felt slightly better over the last few days.

I am still in shock, and it's not helping that my husband is deployed. It makes me sad because my body is going through some rough changes and it would be nice if he were home because I know, no matter how horrible I look, that he would tell me how beautiful I look. Instead, I get weekly updates about his life aboard his ship, and if I am really lucky I will get two emails.

Life sucks, feel bad for me!

Just kidding, I have a healthy baby floating around, so life can't be that bad right?

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! :) It's that time of year!! How far along are you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations! Things can only get better then, right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's been horrible but I have definitely improved!

      Delete
  3. Congrats!!!!! Awww post preggo pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted one today, but I haven't gotten that big.

      Delete