Friday, March 8, 2013

Holy cow! It's been 3 months!

I can not believe that it has been 3 months since I last posted.  I have gotten some emails from people who have wondered where I have disappeared to.  Unfortunately, it is not an exciting story.  After the move my husband got orders to deploy again.  So in the mist of another deployment, a newborn, and a new house I have been trying to regain my sanity before I regained blogging.

I have also had people asking me for the carseat blanket pattern.  I will try to find it as soon as possible.  If you are an expert crocheter it was SS, DS, SS, DS repeat I think for 64.  Then you just skip 12 loops for the first hole and 24 loops for the second.  I will try to find the pattern as soon as I can I PROMISE.  I won't leave you guys hanging this time.


 
 
Heres a picture of my little angel.  She is going to be 5 months old next week! Time flies when you are having fun right?
 
 
I am also going to try to do a giveaway sometime soon.  Just for those people who have stuck around waiting to make sure I am not dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment