Saturday, November 26, 2011

#199 wake up before 6 a.m. for a week straight


I should have been more clear when writing this on my bucket list. I wanted a reason TO get up this early in the morning for a whole week.
Well, my wish came true. For the last 9 days in a row I have had to be at work at 4 a.m. Yes, that's right folks, 4 in the morning I had to BE at work.
My alarm went off at 2:45 every morning. Which sucks even more is that the employees at my work were directed to a new parking destination...

So I had to walk along this path to get to that building up there. Who is surprised? This girl! When is the earliest you've ever had to wake up?

3 comments:

  1. Where do you work?! And are you crazy?! I used to work at a drive-through espresso stand (if you're not from the Northwest, people can't quite picture it, but think tiny building where 1 or 2 people work and cars can drive up to both sides). Because it's coffee, we'd open at 5am, which means I'd have to wake up around 4am consistently to get ready and be at the shop by 5. I was lucky in that my shop was three miles away from my house (easy commute!) but still, crazy!

    Love your blog! Found you through For the Love of Blogs' Weekend Wander.

    -Sarah from [life of love]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work at Disney Aulani in Hawaii. And yes, I MUST be crazy. It was only for two weeks so I told myself I should just suck it up but it was SO hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing! I have gotten up early for flights a couple times, but not for any length of time. I love the theme of your blog! I'm a new follower from Give a Hoot.:)

    ReplyDelete