Crock pot beef stew
What one needs:
- 2-3 pounds of beef- Preferably for stewing...it should say on the package
- 3-4 Large carrots
- 2 large potatoes cut in 1 inch squares (or in my case something that could look like a square with a little imagination).
- 1 can of tomato soup
- ^fill that can with water and pour that sucker in.
- 3 rinds/stalks/single branches of celery
- 1 Tablespoon of worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of flour
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 large onions
- Salt and Pepper
The best thing about crockpots? Just throw everything together in the pot and BAM! 9 hours later you have a stew...I know...9 hours but it's worth it TRUST me.