Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Hectic Life

So I know I haven't posted in almost a month! (Bad Brittany!).

I have been incredibly busy this past month.  I don't even know where to begin.  Ever since my husband got his new orders to Kings Bay Georgia,  I have been SO busy with trying to sell our home, our car, working, growing a baby, dealing with a deployed husband, and setting up a move and a game plan for September when we are officially detached from Pearl Harbor!

So I am sorry for the lack of posts, and for the next 5 binge posts that I am going to make.  I also haven't had any time to read any new books, so unfortunately I do not have any new book reviews either.  But the good news is that I plan I starting Time Travelers Wife today so hopefully it doesn't take too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment